Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 for Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-I, Driver-III, Junior Computer Operators, Junior Assistant-I, Vehicle Operator-III and more.

 09:04 pm

01/04/2023




Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 for Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-I, Driver-III, Junior Computer Operators, Junior Assistant-I, Vehicle Operator-III and more.






Apply for job link the click::


Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) has introduced diverse notifications for Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-I, Driver-III, Junior Computer Operators, Junior Assistant-I, Vehicle Operator-III and others from eligible Pakistani nationals. Applications are invited. For the motive of eligibility to apply, applicants ought to have finished Medal Metric, Diploma, Intermediate and Graduation earlier than filing the utility form. Eligible applicants ought to post packages thru offline mode at Islamabad PO Box on or earlier than sixteen January 2023. Only shortlist-eds applicants could be refer reds to as fors writ-tens test/interviews. Check this notifications underneath to test this to be had post/vacancies, eligibility's standard ands different s requirement..............


Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 for Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-I, Driver-III, Junior Computer Operators, Junior Assistant-I, Vehicle Operator-III and more.


Name of Organization: ...Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC)

Vacancy Title:........Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-I, Driver-III, Junior Computer Operators, Junior Assistant-I, Vehicle Operator-III and more

Education:.....Matriculation, Diploma, Intermediate and Graduation Degree

Total vacancies: ...Various

Job Location: Islamabad/Pakistan

Last date to apply: ....sixteen January 2023

Name of the posts, qualification and qualification

  • Scientific Assistant-I
  • Tech-I
  • Driver III
  • Junior Computer Operators
  • Junior Assistant-I
  • Vehicle Operator-III
  •  and others


Application Form, Details and Registration:


Apply through mail at Islamabad PO Box.

Notification Download Notification Part 1 | Notice No. 2

Government Jobs Government Jobs Today




script async src=httpspagead2.googlesyndication.compageadjsadsbygoogle.jsclient=ca-pub-6636949338028698 crossorigin=anonymousscript ins class=adsbygoogle style=displayblock data-ad-format=fluid data-ad-layout-key=-ef+6k-30-ac+ty data-ad-client=ca-pub-6636949338028698 data-ad-slot=6612312715ins script (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push({}); script

Post a Comment

0 Comments